Ball Knob Cemetery
CR 2475, North East of Alvord
From Alvord, take CR 2585 northeast about 4 miles, turn south on CR 2475 and continue about .5 mile to cemetery.
Land originally owned by James Ball, Sr. (1789-1867), member of pioneer family. Used as burial ground for family and friends. Deeded 1890, by J.S. and Nancy Ball to Audubon community. Incorporated as cemetery association 1962.