CR 3671, CR 3672, Bridgeport
9.3 mi South of Bridgeport on CR 2123, then 0.3 mi West on CR 3673 (Gentry Rd), then 0.7 mi South on CR 3671 to intersectin with CR 3672
Robert A. and Molly Paschall settled in this area in 1876 and purchased 160 acres of land near Salt Creek in 1890. In 1902 the Paschall, Texas post office was established in their home which also housed the Paschall-Cottondale Telephone Company. The community of farm families which settled in the surrounding area built a one-room schoolhouse named Gravel Hill, and founded a Sabbath school, literary society and Farmers Alliance. The community declined in the early 20th century. The Paschall family has lived in the area for six generations.